East Entrance to Former Western Union Lab
Western Union South Wing and Rear of Original Brick Building (1986)
Howard Corwith, first Director of Western Union Laboratory in Water Mill, standing on Roof of Original Building with Tom Warren Sr. (1926)
East View of Western Union Laboratory (1940s)
Electronics Laboratory in South Wing (1940s)
This High Speed Fax Machine with Sending and Receiving Terminals was Developed at the Water Mill Western Union Laboratory (1951)
One of the Research Laboratories in Western Union Lab (1940s)
Staff at Western Union Laboratory (1956)
W. Buckingham, co-inventor with Ray Diebert, of the concentrated arc lamp used by the army in the 1940s for light transmitted voice communications.
Antenna on West Lawn of Western Union Laboratory
Aerial View of Western Union Laboratory and Corwith Dairy Farm (1950)
Western Union Lab Drafting Room, c. 1940. From left to right, Tony Stark, Frank Conway, not known, Ray Pierson and Louie Miller. Donated by Ernest Marshall.